Table Tennis Video Contest, “ITTF Video World Cup”
20 September 2012
You know about the ITTF Women's World Cup and ITTF Men's World Cup that are coming up soon. What about the ITTF Video World Cup?
Just like the Women's and Men's World Cup, we are looking for a video worthy to be crowned Video World Cup Champion! Create a 2 to 4 minutes original video to showcase Table Tennis in its best image and form and you might be the winner of US$5,000 and an all expenses paid trip to Paris for the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships, held 13 to 20 May 2013.
Anything related to Table Tennis is possible so get your creative caps on! Voting starts on 1 November 2012 0800 GMT, untill 30 November 2012 0800 GMT.
Joining the Contest
Create a 2 to 4 minutes original video to showcase the sport in its best image and form, with no footage of TV broadcasted matches.
Video uploading and voting on Facebook App will start 1 November 2012 0800 GMT, and close 30 November 0800 GMT. The ITTF Video World Cup Facebook App will be launched on 1 November 2012 0800 GMT.
Top 5 user-voted videos will be shortlisted, and the final winner selected by the ITTF based on originality and relatedness. The Winner & Runner up will be announced during GAC Group 2012 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, held 6 to 9 December 2012.
Winner: Cash US$5,000 + all-expenses paid trip to Paris for the 2013 WTTC
Runner up: Cash US$2,500
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is valid until 30 November 2012 0800 GMT.
2. The winner will be announced during GAC Group 2012 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals and the winner will be notified by phone and email.
3. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash (where applicable), credit or in kind.
4. The decision of ITTF on all matters relating to the contest is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
5. Winner may be asked to make a short video about the World Championships
6. Submitted videos are the property of the ITTF and may be used for future promotions
7. By submitting your video, you agree to the above Terms & Conditions.
See http://mxm.mxmfb.com/rsps/ct/c/1409/r/81673/l/38643 for further information.
comments powered by Disqus